In the event of a faulty item, please Contact Us before returning as different conditions apply.
Repackage your item in the same condition it arrived in
Post your return package to our address
Once received we will refund back to your payment card
Please send your returns to:
Minimum World – Returns Department
Minimum World Ltd
Unit B, Norfolk House
Loddon Industrial Estate
If you no longer require an item and wish to return it for a refund, please see our returns policy below:
- You may return an item for a refund within 28 days of receiving your order (unless it was agreed prior to ordering that the item would be non-returnable, or that special returns conditions would apply).
- Goods must be in their original packaging, undamaged, unaltered, and in an unused condition.
- You must include your name and order number within the returns parcel, or we may not be able to process it.
- Returns from multiple orders must be packaged separately and clearly marked with each individual order number.
- We do not offer a free returns service, so any returns must be returned at your own expense (including any applicable import VAT and customs duty charges for returns from outside of the UK)
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure your returned items are packed well and can’t get damaged on the way. We recommend you send returned items via a tracked service and obtain proof of postage from the carrier.
- Returns will be processed within 14 days of us receiving them.
- We do not offer an exchange service.
- Refunds will be issued to your original payment method (please Contact Us for refund conditions if you paid by cheque or gift voucher).
- Items will be refunded at the price you paid and in the currency you paid for them (with any applicable discounts deducted).
- We reserve the right to refuse to refund any items which are returned to us in an unacceptable condition, or outside of the 28-day return period. You will be notified by email if this applies to any goods you have returned to us, and if you would like these items sent back to you then we may request that you cover the delivery cost.
UK customers may exercise their rights under the UK Distance Selling Regulations to cancel an entire order for a full refund (including any P&P originally charged) if you inform of us of your intent to cancel within 14 days of receipt, you then have a further 14 days to return the order to us. Please note that return postage is still the customer's responsibility. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please read our Terms & Conditions and our Returns FAQs for further information. If you have any further queries regarding our returns policy then please Contact Us.